You are provided with all the sophisticated functions you need, including manual temperature setting, fan speed selection and timer settings. A comprehensive range of service data functions, inverter compressor speed indication, fault diagnosis will give you peace of mind that your system will run efficiently and with low maintenance. Significantly lower sound levels are achieved by improved air flow pattern through the unit, combined with a high performance heat exchanger.
Compact outdoor units are available with lower sound levels and smaller physical size – ideal for installation in restricted locations.
Key Benefits of Cassette Recessed Systems:
- Seven day in-built programmable timer
- Different temperatures for each set period
- External timer/BMS switching for Group (up to 16 units)
- Hard wired wall controller
- Integral temperature sensor
- Optional infra-red wireless controller
- Low profile attractive grey or white fascia panel
- Improved anti-smudge air discharge
- Auto re-start after power interruption
- Reduced sound levels
Contact us Today
To find out more about the suitability of commercial cassette recessed air conditioning systems, simply give our expert team a call on (01226) 361950.